IS JAPAN COOL? DISCOVER
1. A hotel providing a compact, capsule-style space to sleep. Unique accommodation found only in.
2. Mainly used by those who need to save on the cost ofa hotel room or who missed the last train home from a city center.
3. Lighting, ventilation fan, alarm clock, radio, small TV, etc. are functionally placed so the guest can operate these easily while lying in the capsule bed.
4. Many such hotels are located in business districts and downtown areas throughout Japan.
5. Recently, more foreign visitors are staying in such facilities to experience the real Japan.