IS JAPAN COOL? DISCOVER
1. Entertaining sushi bar where the delicacies are served on plates delivered by conveyor belt. Customers enjoy themselves by grabbing whatever looks good as it passes by.
2. Prices tend to be more reasonable than at regular sushi restaurants.
3. Plate color and design reflect sushi price. Finished plates should be piled high in front of you and are eventually counted for checkout.
4. Besides sushi, a banquet of choices is served by the conveyor belt — dessert, egg custard hotchpotch, broiled meat, hamburger steak, tempura, boiled foods, pickled vegetables, udon (Japanese traditional noodles), ramen, juice, etc. Cuisine selection varies by facility.
5. Sushi-go-round bars are found all around Japan. Establishments near harbors or on the seacoast offer better opportunities to savor freshly caught fish.
The fancier the plate looks, the more the sushi costs.